AOI Institute is currently not enrolling domestic students.
How to enroll:
Please complete all 3 sections of the Online Application for Enrolment:
- Fill in your personal details and course information.
- Print and sign the Applicant Declaration.
- Scan and upload the following documents:
- Applicant Declaration under 'Signed Applicant Declaration'
- Passport under 'Passport copy - personal details'
- Evidence of academic qualifications under 'Qualification or Certificate', if available (e.g. Certificate IV level, or higher qualification completed in Australia)
Note: AOI Institute is not collecting any course fees before you start studying except Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) fees where applicable.
- As soon as a decision is made on your eligibility you will be informed of the outcome by an e-mail.
- If you are successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer together with a Written Agreement stating the course for which you have been accepted, study periods, course fees to be paid, commencement dates and OSHC information, if applicable.
- Sign the Written Agreement document and return it to AOI Institute via mail or scanned copy via e-mail.
- Where applicable pay OSHC fee.
- Pass internal English placement test.
- After you have submitted the signed Written Agreement a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be sent to you. This form is used to obtain a student visa from the Australian Diplomatic Mission in your country, or from the Australian Border Force in Australia (ABF).
Please note, students will be required to pay $100 administration fee any time before or on the course commencement.